Archived myTime/Kronos Schedule Edit Access for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSTL4LIFE

GSTL
As a GSTL, my ETL-GE wants to give myself and the other GSTL access to edit the schedule and even write the schedule in the event he is on vacation.
Is it possible for him to ask the STL or ETL-HR to grant us access? Can he do it himself? Is it possible at all? All I get is Maintain Current Schedule-TL with no editing authorization.

Thanks!

Unfortunately not.

My ETL ge has given me their login information when they need me to edit the schedule/I edit the schedule when I feel it best fits.

Otherwise, you would have to be keyed as SrTL or above.

Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately you have to be a key holder now to make changes to the schedule. It sucks but makes sense as before there were a lot of hands in the schedule making unnecessary changes that didn't make sense for the business.

I usually will ask the HR TM to login on a computer for me or an ETL. Shouldn't be much of a hassle. Do not ask/give out user account info. You could get in serious trouble if caught.

I always just ask a hrtm or an etl if i need to edit the schedule , they oblige. I guess I am cool.

What about access to myGuest to reply to guest comments for GSTL's? Is that also only an ETL thing or is there a way they can give us access to reply to the comments?

As a GSTL you have access to myGuest to see the comments but you don't have the access needed to respond. There's no way for someone to give you access. You'll just need to ask an ETL to log on for you

Just ask a Srtl/etl/hrtm to make the edits for you if you need to change something on the schedule. I’m doing that for the SBTL that I’m supporting. If she needs the schedule to look a certain way, I log in and make the edits for her.

Unfortunately not.

My ETL ge has given me their login information when they need me to edit the schedule/I edit the schedule when I feel it best fits.

Otherwise, you would have to be keyed as SrTL or above.
Or just key carrier . I’m not a Srtl but i am a key carrier and I can edit schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back