Archived N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal. Trust me if your ETL could he/she would give you more hours as when they cut hours departments struggle hard.

Your best bet is to get cross trained and pick up shifts from other departments etc.

Check out the swap board. Don't be afraid to do cashier shifts and let the GSTLs know they can call you in if they're short handed.

Front end attendance at my store sucks right now... lots of call-outs. Couldn't find anyone willing to come in to pick up shifts all weekend.

I'm being scheduled for my Max hours right now. I would prefer not to have so many hours, but I'm afraid if I say anything, I'll end up with 5 hours a week.

Check out the swap board. Don't be afraid to do cashier shifts and let the GSTLs know they can call you in if they're short handed.

Front end attendance at my store sucks right now... lots of call-outs. Couldn't find anyone willing to come in to pick up shifts all weekend.

I'm being scheduled for my Max hours right now. I would prefer not to have so many hours, but I'm afraid if I say anything, I'll end up with 5 hours a week.

Yes!! Front end is where the money is at my store!! If I wanted more hours I'm certain I could get them there. Consistent call outs with few willing to come in to cover them.

I'm currently getting 1-2 four hour shifts per week. I know my availability doesn't help with school, but geesh.

But this is everyone who's not a TL or the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back