1. The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.
    Dismiss Notice

Na na na hey hey hey so long target

Discussion in 'Happy Trails' started by Joejoe12, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Joejoe12

Joejoe12 Team Member

So after 8 years and 3 months it's time to say good bye to spot. After going through a interview process for the last month I got an offer today. While I am excited to start this new opportunity I am not gonna lie I will miss the people at spot that I've worked with for all these years. With that being said I got a question for all of you. I am off Monday for the holiday so I wouldn't be able to put my two weeks in till Tuesday. My HR etl is off Tuesday can I put it in with out him being there or should I go in on my day off on Monday? There will be other etls there on Tuesday but am not sure if this needs to be done by HR any info would be great thanks

2. Yetive

Yetive Servant of 2 Masters

Congratulations on your new job.

You can go in at any time and ask any LOD for a voluntary term form. You just fill that out with your last day. It asks some questions about why you are leaving. It will end up in your HR's mailbox. It would be nice if you give your TL/ETL a heads up. No need for the HR to be there.

Hardlinesmaster and redeye58 like this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Joejoe12

Joejoe12 Team Member

Thanks

Yetive likes this.
  4. Yetive

Yetive Servant of 2 Masters

You're welcome.

Joejoe12 likes this.
  5. PassinTime

PassinTime Guest

All ETLs should know where the voluntary term forms are since Target has folks quitting on a regular basis. Heck, I just gave mine to a hrTM when I quit. Just give it to a hrTM or the LOD. You can turn in your term form anytime the store is open, so if you work this weekend you can do it then.
    Good Luck!

Retail Girl and Joejoe12 like this.
  6. commiecorvus

commiecorvus Former Signing Ninja Moderator

Congratulations and good luck with the new job.

Joejoe12 likes this.
  7. Hardlinesmaster

Hardlinesmaster Business Partner

Congrats!

Joejoe12 likes this.
  8. Produce Queen

Produce Queen Team Trainer

Good for you!

Joejoe12 likes this.
  9. Retail Girl

Retail Girl Moderator Moderator

Congrats!

Joejoe12 likes this.
  10. PricingMaster

PricingMaster Team Member

Congratulations on getting out. Leaving Target was the best thing that happened to me. Some ETLs may try and convince you that there's nothing better than working for Target, but I will say from experience that I am much, much happier at L'Oréal USA than I ever was at Target. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Joejoe12 likes this.
  11. Hardlinesmaster

Hardlinesmaster Business Partner

Congrats!

Joejoe12 likes this.