Archived Nearly 400 hours of Setting (Decor/Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone have enough Project 62 product to actually fill the shelves? I helped with the reset today and wow it was tedious but we don't have near enough product.
We had at least 20 pallets worth of the stuff at the beginning of last week. They're not finished setting at my store, but I'd imagine what we have is enough to fill the shelves.

After two weeks, we have one POG in Bedding to set (it was where our bedding clearance ended up). And there's still a few aisles in Toys/Sporting Goods to set (clearance again... why do they never mark it down quick enough or low enough BEFORE we're scheduled to set it?!) There are a handful of displays that need built still and our furniture aisles are pretty light. But overall, things are complete.

So, I feel pretty satisfied with our accomplishments, regardless of the leadership bullshit that seems to be plaguing our store (morale is terribly low and the leadership that is in place is spread extremely thin due to transfers/quitting and a handful of training due to promotion from these abrupt removals).

Project 62 looks like Threshold. To me it looks like new packaging. no big whoop

The amount of clearance is killer. Stores in my district actually ran out of labels! But there are 20 sales plans that just aren't set. No where to go with all of the markdowns. The backroom has 15 + vehicles with it too. This week is a breather and then next week BAM! Housewares! We are sitting on tons of clearance there too. Our POG team just simply kicked ass the last 2 weeks. They also helped rework all of the clearance, mark clearance and ptmd some aisles.

Im excited to say everything was set and pushed... I did the last sporting good aisle this morning.... And omg too much clearance especially in sporting goods x_x..... Luckily we had a lot of clearance end caps that were going empty... And thankfully our ETL GE/SF made a great plan to tackle all the workload for the month cause ETL Log doesnt care about POG at all

They're nearly done with domestics and bedding at my store, and there's still a few pallets to be pushed.

They didn't start on sporting goods until Friday, and I can't even tell what they did besides stand around those aisles talking all day.

And nobody pre-tied anything for home and small appliances, so there's just pallets of random shit and repacks sitting around.

I will point out credit where it is due, our ETL(LOG) took himself, two of our 4 plano TMs, to another store to help them out.

Even losing all that, we finished the 413 hour work week, on Wednesday. ;p

Just don't ask if the plano team did any signing (or me for that matter).

I won't lie, me and my plano team who was still here, had separate moments, of legit about to talk out of the store forever.

I will point out credit where it is due, our ETL(LOG) took himself, two of our 4 plano TMs, to another store to help them out.

Even losing all that, we finished the 413 hour work week, on Wednesday. ;p

Just don't ask if the plano team did any signing (or me for that matter).

I won't lie, me and my plano team who was still here, had separate moments, of legit about to talk out of the store forever.

I feel this scenario played out almost exactly the same at my store. Except for half the team missing because they were helping another store (legit they were missing because they didn't work for my store anymore.)

Project 62 looks like Threshold. To me it looks like new packaging. no big whoop
You're not wrong. I put out a bunch of Project 62 stuff this week in the same location as Threshold branded stuff. It looks like they rebranded a ton of stuff to fluff it up. There are some unique pieces to Project 62 I haven't seen before though,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back