Archived Need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having a little trouble with my ETL. I think he's playing favorites, and I am not one of them. Recently my long time GSTL moved to be a TL on the sales floor, he was responsible for the scheduling. Now instead of another GSTL doing the scheduling the ETL has decided he is going to do it. Since he has started doing the schedule I have been getting less hours even though my availability is majorly open. Recently he gave another TM 40 hours while I only got 28.5. The sticking point is that we both work cash office (which has limited people available to work) and she was on LOA with no set day of return. Now on a new schedule I requested 2 days off (Fri and sat) but I only got scheduled 1 day out of the whole week. Mon-We'd is all open availability , Sunday being the only day I can't work because I work for my family in exchange for having a place to live. I know that he has messed up other people's schedules as well, so I can probably pick up shifts, and my HR group is actually really awesome in that they will work with you to get more hours. I have utilized them on previous schedules for similar reasons. But I am tired of having to do this every time he decides to not schedule me. I think he might just be bad at scheduling, since I hear things like he is scheduling minors outside of certain times, or like he schedules heavy when he is closing but not at other times. But I also worry that it might be personal because he (or the HR ETL) did block me from moving from guest services to HR because , and I quote, "I'm not vibey enough." Should I let it go and keep working around him hoping that his scheduling errors make it back to the STL or is there another route I can pursue and is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back