Archived need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i am a pharmacy tech and have been working at target for six years.Last year i got in trouble with dept of revenue for taxes. My lawyer made me take a plea. So i was charged with a felony. It has nothing to do with my job and my state saysas long as it doesnt have to do with drugs then everything is fine. My hr told me its up to her boss if i keep my job.

What can i do. I have never been written up. I always work late and my direct manager wants to keep me. How can i get this to my favor?

Should def talk with ur lawyer and have him talk with whoever is in charge
Not having writeups might have a postive impact on the final outcome but it'll be a small one

As mentioned in your other thread, it depends on your state's laws.
If your state says it's OK as long as it's not a drug-related felony, you might be in the clear because you've already got your license.
Your HR is waiting to hear back from the HRBP (HR business partner, district level HR) to see if this could cause any problems for Target.
Having your ETL's support is the best thing right now but even they can be overruled.
They might have a "seek to understand" chat which could provide you an opportunity to present your case but, in the end, they will be looking at the company's interests before yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back