Nervousness

Hi target family! Are there any Etls or sds on here or team members who’ve recently been through the TL interview process ? Does anyone know what type of question will be asked on the second interview with the store director? I’ve passed the first one with an etl my store hasn’t really helped me at all they’ve all been really salty since I’m interviewing for another store :(

Anyone know if they changed in the last 2 years? It used to be " what have you done to impact sales" type questions.

Hi target family! Are there any Etls or sds on here or team members who’ve recently been through the TL interview process ? Does anyone know what type of question will be asked on the second interview with the store director? I’ve passed the first one with an etl my store hasn’t really helped me at all they’ve all been really salty since I’m interviewing for another store :(
Welcome!
Be yourself.
Going to a different store, instead of your home store for a tl job may hurt you. They don't know you. You have to sell yourself well.
Why didn't you try for tl job at your home store?

Depends on the store, at ours if your a friend of the SD you could be in a coma with half your brain missing and still get the position and it actually hurts your chances if your qualified. But yeah, don't stress it. Good luck!

Back