New Brand: Favorite Day

Amanda Cantwell

Service Advocate
They sure do like their nonsense brand names. The name and font seem more like they should be on clothing than food.

so is all of our packaging just looking like she random clip-art style or am I in need of more coffee and new prescription for my glasses?

--

better yet why didn't we know this before the bloody press release? I mean they could have at least put up a sticky note at the time clock.

so is all of our packaging just looking like she random clip-art style or am I in need of more coffee and new prescription for my glasses?

--

better yet why didn't we know this before the bloody press release? I mean they could have at least put up a sticky note at the time clock.
what good would it do you to know it before the press release considering it’s not in stores for almost a month

Favorite Day is our new grocery brand. Think ice cream, sweets, and snacks. Also includes favorite day gourmet for higher end stuff and favorite day bakery for baked goods.

this will probably replace market pantry in those categories.

more info Target’s Newest Owned Brand is About to Become Your *Favorite* Indulgence - https://corporate.target.com/article/2021/03/favorite-day
I’m thinking it might actually replace the Archer Farms items, especially in the bakery. My guess is anything AF that’s on the sweeter side will be eventually replaced. But who knows lol

I’m thinking it might actually replace the Archer Farms items, especially in the bakery. My guess is anything AF that’s on the sweeter side will be eventually replaced. But who knows lol
Yeah long term archer farms is getting axed and MP is staying for just like core basic stuff. So this will probably be the end of AF sweet/savory and MP sweet. Maybe some of GG will switch over too

It'll replace a little of both. For example the birthday cake ice cream will replace the existing MP birthday cake ice cream, and the Neapolitan Sundae trail mix will replace the existing Neapolitan Sundae AF trail mix.

The packaging colors are dull and lifeless, a real turn-off. Boring AF.🤮
Some bright, eye-catching colors would be nice for a change, Spot.

Back