Archived New DC seasonal with a couple questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I just started at a DC after working there as temp since the last holiday season. I have a question. On my weekley staffing call for this week it said seasonal packers do not report for this week. Can that change on a day by day basis? I'm only asking because the daily call never mentions the seasonal packers. I'm on the B2 key so I am off till Tuesday, but the seasonals not being mentioned has been an ongoing issue. I have zero idea who to contact about this. I am assuming im still off this week but have learned never to assume much. Thanks for your help in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply, HR has said they had nothing to do with the schedule. but I'll try again

Last edited:
These are messages I got from the Call in line over the first two weeks

Packers pre-approved flex down with additional flex down Scheduled down X% seasonal packers do not report That was the message I got last Monday and Tuesday of this week Out weekley staffing call also indicated seasonal packer not reporting for last week as well as for this week. The Wed. Thurs and Friday message was Packers pre-approved flex down with additional flex down Scheduled down X% nothing about seasonals Watching this weekends staffing call it was the same way minus they changed the scheulded down to A1 and A2 flex up to full shift no mention of seasonal packers needing to report or not. Thats where I'm confused.

Last edited:
Was able to alert HR to the issue and they confirmed hat I was not working again this week, but it was going to be addressed with the team who does the calls to be more specific and identify the schedule for seasonals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back