Archived New GSTL tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! So, a full month after my interview, I've finally been signed off as a GSTL this week. However, this week I was given all HL shifts, but then thrown 1 GSTL shift Sunday night. Solo.

Needless to say, I'm a little nervous! I've only ever seen the closing procedure done once or twice, and I've never actually done it myself. Beyond that, I know theres a lot of other stuff that needs to get done during a closing shift, besides physically shutting down the registers.

Do you guys have any tips for me? Things to make sure I remember to do, advice on not totally messing up my first solo shift.. stuff like that. I'd really appreciate it!

That was HLM's way of trying to help out in case you had missed the info not a brush off.
People here help in any way they can.

honestly, as a GSTL on sunday night all you will do is speedweave, call for back ups, fix guest issues, and close the registers. It's hard to give you tips on a shift from another store. Just from watching this board I know our store does things way differently than a lot of others. If you have any specific questions I would love to be able to try and help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back