• Thread starter NickVo
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 711
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NickVo

Hey, I'm new to target and this forum. Looks like a pretty nice little community you guys have here.

Tomorrow I start training, for a cashier position. Any tips would be appreciated :)

Welcome to Target!

MY ADVICE: Focus on good attendance, a good attitude, speed, quality of work and be consistent.

As long as you do those things, you'll be a great employee!

I wish you the best of luck and feel free to ask you supervisors and managers for help at any time.

Welcome to The Break Room! I see that you already found our guide for cashiering - I'm glad it could be of use to you.

Red Cards are a huge focus throughout the company right now. As a cashier, you'll be expected to get guests to open a Red Card. There are a myriad of threads about Red Cards, so feel free to peruse them (type "Red Cards" in the search bar and check out the Similar Threads at the bottom). Obviously, very few guests will want to open one, so you'll want to develop an effective yet concise pitch. You don't have to be a salesman; just be knowledgeable about all the benefits. Your lane should have brochures that explain all the benefits - you can give these to guests to read or refer to them yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back