Archived new p.a/new to this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfa

need help on my first day as a p.a i received a write up but I never signed anything is their a certain amount of time they have to write it up and give it to me

Welcome to the breakroom. Your first day and you got written up, for what? Did they pull you into an office?

Or did they just coach you, a warning of sorts?

Reactions: pfa
Welcome to The Break Room.

If they just pulled you aside it was probably a coaching or a seek to understand (not my favorite term by any stretch of the imagination but legit).
Depending on what the infraction was they might have written it down so that if you did it again and again, then they would write you up.
As long as you listen and don't repeat the issue you should be fine.

welcome, just know you probably are making more or at least the same as some of us who have worked here 2 + years

Reactions: pfa
@pfa , I agree with @commiecorvus. Not signing anything is a great sign. A write up requires a signature from you-you can refuse to sign though. They have to at least do 2 documented coachings prior to a performance write-ups. That is the current policy. Don't let yourself be too upset over this.

hey thanks everyone im looking forward to working as a p.a I came from the backroom @BigEyedPhish what can you say was the most stressful part ? ordering sales planners ? DTL walks ??

my ultimate goal is to be able to e put on the TL bench and become a tl that way that's how the position is used at my store

Yes your hourly pay
dang well idk if it's good but I'm getting 10.31 I started at 9.50 in backroom 7 months ago promoted to p.a with 50 cents and got and ex on my review giving me 31cents

dang well idk if it's good but I'm getting 10.31 I started at 9.50 in backroom 7 months ago promoted to p.a with 50 cents and got and ex on my review giving me 31cents
well thats more than me after 2 years im a PA only making 9.11

Last edited:
hey thanks everyone im looking forward to working as a p.a I came from the backroom @BigEyedPhish what can you say was the most stressful part ? ordering sales planners ? DTL walks ??

Just about everything haha..

I would say the most stressful part is probably Steritech, Managing Sales Planners, Vendors, Order cuts, Flow Team etc. If you have any questions I'd be happy to help you.

my ultimate goal is to be able to e put on the TL bench and become a tl that way that's how the position is used at my store

at my store it seems to be insanely hard to go from PA to TL... I am at the level where they want to Bench me, but they want me to be more of a "leader" and not just do everything myself. In the back of my mind I am wondering who the hell I am supposed to lead, as I am the only person over here.

Just about everything haha..

I would say the most stressful part is probably Steritech, Managing Sales Planners, Vendors, Order cuts, Flow Team etc. If you have any questions I'd be happy to help you.
damn the former p.a made it look so easy I'll be sure to message you then whenever I come to any roadblocks thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back