Archived New PA TM here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I've been a lurker here a few months now. I am so glad I found this site, it's been very informative to me! I am getting the hang of things as a new pricing team member. I do wonder how you "seasoned" employees deal with lazy TL though. Even though I'm nearing my 90 day mark, I feel like myself and the only other Pricing team member take the slack of our lazy TL. It's very frustrating ! Other than that, I enjoy being part of the Target team:music2:

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Best advice on lazy TMs.
Ignore them at work, come here and vent about them after.
You can't change them or do anything about them, so do your best job and let the TL handle the lazy smegs.

I had to deal with a lazy tl once. I started drinking a lot! LOL! I had to stay late everyday because my tl was always just hanging out in the tsc and wouldn't do any pricing and would rarely even check on me. She would leave at her scheduled time every day. To make matters worse, my co-worker was on LOA. It was a rough few months but the she moved on up so I got a better tl.

If you have an ETL that you get along with well, say something. Just be like "Hey, I may be crazy but I feel like I'm not getting enough support from my TL. What advice can you give me?" They will likely respond well and probably go to the TL and be like uh what's going on??

Thanks for your responses . My PA TL is just that ... Lazy. It's frustrating that she seems to be no where to be found until it's time for me to go and then asks me to stay longer because she was chatting the day away. I feel like I have to stay late because she is dragging out her 40 hours, so she can't come on her weekend because it would be overtime. Our ETL is awesome but also good friends with my TL, so that's makes the situation more challenging . Despite this , I enjoy working at Target and try to look at the positive side of things .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back