Archived New Paygrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am little bitter as an HRTM :mad:. I also support other teams if they need help. Salesfloor has a lot of call outs? I will work Salesfloor. Cash office, GSA or service desk call out? I am doing it. I haven't had any training in the backroom so I can't help there but I would if I had training.

It's absolutely ridiculous with the amount of work hr is responsible for to be seen as this.

So is "Job Differential" (which I am guessing, means the extra dollar, depending what time you start work, we get an extra dollar from 4am-6am I believe.) Being Grandfathered in, for existing Team Members?

So I’m still confused. I currently make $10.80 an hour. $10 base rate before the bump goes to $11. I am pricing and Softlines (pricing team still exists at my store). I get scheduled in both a lot. Will I be at pricing paygrade or AA? I think I’m keyed as pricing still but I’m not sure. I worked a lot of AA shifts over the summer because more hours were needed there, but I’m still over there a lot

So I’m still confused. I currently make $10.80 an hour. $10 base rate before the bump goes to $11. I am pricing and Softlines (pricing team still exists at my store). I get scheduled in both a lot. Will I be at pricing paygrade or AA? I think I’m keyed as pricing still but I’m not sure. I worked a lot of AA shifts over the summer because more hours were needed there, but I’m still over there a lot

It's up to your store what to key you as none of us are your store hr.

Ask them to move you to aA. If you're pricing 11, AA 11.50

So is "Job Differential" (which I am guessing, means the extra dollar, depending what time you start work, we get an extra dollar from 4am-6am I believe.) Being Grandfathered in, for existing Team Members?
I can't imagine the overnight differential is what that's referring to, because our receiver, pog team, and signing tm all come in at 4AM or earlier and they apparently aren't eligible for it.

We had a short meeting about the pay grades today and my biggest take away was that Hardlines will now own instocks. Not a big change but just something else to add to my ever growing plate!

I can't imagine the overnight differential is what that's referring to, because our receiver, pog team, and signing tm all come in at 4AM or earlier and they apparently aren't eligible for it.

I am not sure if it is a State thing or not, but I am pretty sure I do for the first couple of hours.

I am not sure if it is a State thing or not, but I am pretty sure I do for the first couple of hours.
You're thinking of the shift differential. You get an extra dollar per hour between I think 10pm and 8am (as long as you work at least 3 hours in that time). So from 4-8am you'd get it. 6-8am gets nothing.

Nobody knows what exactly the "job differential" means yet. But it probably isn't the same as the shift diff.

job differential involves logistics and a few other work centers who will now be at paygrade 30 but will make a base of $11.50 instead of $11. paygrade 35 also starts at $11.50. the key difference between the two is that paygrade 35 has a higher cap than 30

I really really really hope corporate is lurking in this thread and taking our comments and reactions into account. Since the paygrades haven't been rolled out changes can still be made.

It's never too late to do the right thing.
"Conversations" are being scheduled at our store beginning next week.

I had a conversation today. Has anyone else been told things that differ from the information given here?

You're thinking of the shift differential. You get an extra dollar per hour between I think 10pm and 8am (as long as you work at least 3 hours in that time). So from 4-8am you'd get it. 6-8am gets nothing.

Nobody knows what exactly the "job differential" means yet. But it probably isn't the same as the shift diff.
We only get $0.50 shift differential at my store. :(

What are these "conversations"? Negotiation? Anyone?
Being told you are getting a pay bump, if you currently make under the minimum ($11 or $11.50 for TMs). I doubt they'll pull in anyone making over the minimum except maybe leads, since it could only lead to negotiating and we know they don't want that.

What are these "conversations"? Negotiation? Anyone?

A conversation is them telling you your wage and then asking you if you have any questions while they push you out.

They try to be discrete as there is no conversation for those not getting a raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back