Archived New phone system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone at my store said the same thing....Why would we not answer the phone??
Because no one wants to for some reason. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard phones ringing and no one has answered, I wouldn't need to be working at target, that's for sure.

We don’t have enough options for our guests to choose when they call. Will they eventually add additional options? For instance, beauty, home, toys, market or produce would be helpful.
So far only super targets get additional options for F&B

So far only super targets get additional options for F&B
I'm a Super-T and we only have Food and Beverage as an option. It would be nice if once you pressed the number for Food and Beverage, it gave you more options like a sub menu sort a thing, same goes for GM.

I'm a Super-T and we only have Food and Beverage as an option. It would be nice if once you pressed the number for Food and Beverage, it gave you more options like a sub menu sort a thing, same goes for GM.

Attachments

• CE5B225C-CC84-4682-9F3D-53E8CA3AE8C1.jpeg
    CE5B225C-CC84-4682-9F3D-53E8CA3AE8C1.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
I didn't doubt that it was going to happen, I was just saying that as of now we only have an F&B option. I mean we got the phone system update like two weeks ago. It may take awhile for them to add more options?

I didn't doubt that it was going to happen, I was just saying that as of now we only have an F&B option. I mean we got the phone system update like two weeks ago. It may take awhile for them to add more options?
I wasn’t trying to correct you I was just showing what workbench says is supposedly live. That is explaining what is supposed to be live a couple weeks ago when it launched

Finally got the update. I check the phone 'status' to ensure there is someone in each area signed it. I also ask to borrow the mydevice of those tm who do not share in backing up or phone answering and sign them into a line.
On behalf of GS, thank you.

Only if the phones would stay signed in when you restart the myDevice to fix the scanner for the 3829103802193820194382109 time
I wondered why I kept having to sign back in but. That makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back