MEGATHREAD New POS (post-cutover)

i think i read it here back in ye old day and it was how P&G was going to partner with target and how New POS was going to be able to detect fraudulent coupons.
this is already implemented
Had two legit coupons that I cut out of the flyer myself rejected. There's something going on with the system.
you can report this in MyDay chatbot under pricing and promos

If POS declines that means we don't accept. Could be a fraudulent coupon. Follow POS prompts and use best judgement.
A lot of the time it rejects the coupons attached to the items, on the sales floor. I always manually adjust the price of the item when it does so though.

Also...why doesn't my name popup anymore now that log-in via the zebra are possible? I'm just checkout advocate but if I manually input my numbers, it's my name.

Can we get a feature that lets anyone make a sign for the screen on the register/card reader?
Options include
  • No cash
  • Cash only
  • Out of order
  • Self checkout only (for regular lanes in SCO)

Also...why doesn't my name popup anymore now that log-in via the zebra are possible? I'm just checkout advocate but if I manually input my numbers, it's my name.

I read that sometimes it is showing someone's legal name and that's why it has become "advocate", in those situations.

I'm surprised no one has said that Target recently switched to a coupon whitelist. If a coupon does not work that means that the manufacturer failed to get it on the whitelist. This is to stop people from using fraudulent coupons.

Button to request more cash that gives alerts like the SCOs do
Button to request a Zebra/walkie battery but only on registers
Screen that has all the rules for gift cards/ any product with a purchasing limit

For split payments please let us enter the cash amount then the rest on card.
Also let us do two transactions at once. You scan all the items in the first transaction then select a multi transaction button then scan the other transaction. Can be multiple payments or a single one. Can be multiple recipients or one

For split payments please let us enter the cash amount then the rest on card.
this is possible?
Also let us do two transactions at once. You scan all the items in the first transaction then select a multi transaction button then scan the other transaction. Can be multiple payments or a single one. Can be multiple recipients or one
we have people screwing up one transaction at a time let alone two? You should not be helping multiple guests at a time at GS or the lanes. This would only maybe benefit a power-user and by a minuscule amount.
Button to request more cash that gives alerts like the SCOs do
The banking app?
Button to request a Zebra/walkie battery but only on registers
everyone basically ignores all 239 alerts at my store, let alone a new battery button. cashiers should not have a walkie nor a device.
Screen that has all the rules for gift cards/ any product with a purchasing limit
Not a bad idea.
They should bring receipt viewer to the new POS.

Back