MEGATHREAD New POS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other test store get the priority pull feature?

Attachments

• IMG_0549.JPG
    IMG_0549.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 39
The priority pulls will hopefully allow the team to keep up with pulls during the holidays when the workload is high.. last Q4 we were not able to complete pulls and product just sat in the backroom all season. There is no way our team can complete OFOs during Q4

The priority pulls will hopefully allow the team to keep up with pulls during the holidays when the workload is high.. last Q4 we were not able to complete pulls and product just sat in the backroom all season. There is no way our team can complete OFOs during Q4
True.
I vote no more 1:1 - too many steps for too much merch that does not NEED to go out yet ! 1:1 push can take as long as re-shop !

Let’s PRIORITIZE and use our time EFFICIENTLY !

This is sadly what your management will say when you cannot get this and 12 other things done in an 8 hour shift
Right. I have drunk the kool-aid and been infected and didn’t even realize it. Regurgitating what I’ve heard.

Regardless, I do prefer the ‘priority pull’ over the 141.

The WORST pull idea ever . . . .
anyone remember when the backroom ‘team’ of 1 was responsible for HOURLY CAFS !
whew….was worse than labor pain contractions . . . .we would scream: “Oh no, here comes another one!”
we had to pull AND get pushed before the next dropped an hour later - exhausting day !

Right. I have drunk the kool-aid and been infected and didn’t even realize it. Regurgitating what I’ve heard.

Regardless, I do prefer the ‘priority pull’ over the 141.

The WORST pull idea ever . . . .
anyone remember when the backroom ‘team’ of 1 was responsible for HOURLY CAFS !
whew….was worse than labor pain contractions . . . .we would scream: “Oh no, here comes another one!”
we had to pull AND get pushed before the next dropped an hour later - exhausting day !
Yet another reason I am glad not to be a DBO/floor person. I don't know how you guys live without daily breakdowns with all the stuff to do that you cannot get done in too short a time.

Yet another reason I am glad not to be a DBO/floor person. I don't know how you guys live without daily breakdowns with all the stuff to do that you cannot get done in too short a time.

It's simple. You just say, "It will get done or it won't," and do what you can in your scheduled time. If you have good leadership and they know you are working hard, you'll be okay.

I agree this thread did get a little off topic.. I apologize. I kinda started it by replying to a comment on the thread about priority pulls not realizing it’s the wrong thread..

If a mod wants to move those comments to this thread we are having the priority pull discussion there.

mods: all comments on page 18 up to this can be moved

I agree this thread did get a little off topic.. I apologize. I kinda started it by replying to a comment on the thread about priority pulls not realizing it’s the wrong thread..

If a mod wants to move those comments to this thread we are having the priority pull discussion there.

mods: all comments on page 18 up to this can be moved
My bad I meant to put this in the myDay megathread lol

Has anyone been having major issues with check payments at new pos?like they are straight up not working at all our new registers

Those are the one you gotta convert to red card. Tell them it processes in the same time frame. Some play beat the bank when they write a check. There's no hold on your account w redcard transactions.

I don't know if it's just my store but does the change log no longer work on the new POS? Like I get that little green thing saying "Whats New!" and when I tap it, it says to check back later lol.

I don't know if it's just my store but does the change log no longer work on the new POS? Like I get that little green thing saying "Whats New!" and when I tap it, it says to check back later lol.
It has said that ever since my tech registers were converted like a couple months ago. I keep hoping to find something interesting in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back