New POS

It's always so awkward going up for backup. People are happy that a new line has finally opened, and they're anxious to checkout. But I have to apologize to them every time for the system taking so long to login.

Thank god we still have one register with the old system in electronics, and it doesn't bring up that Target Circle prompt every time :rolleyes:
Lol did you look in the comms tab in myDay? They put the date they’re changing it.

st34

Guest Avocado
Waking this thread up from a nap. One of the Service Desk registers at a majority of stores will be switching to New POS in the next week or two. For us, one of ours is switching on Thursday. The end is getting near...

Ooh! My first post. Yay, I guess?

DBZ

Lovely (/sarcasm). I noticed that both electronics registers have it now. I am sure they were thrilled when they came in

DBZ

Yeah not my electronics guys either. I could tell by closing the registers that they just wouldn't use the new POS one unless forced. The only way GS will use it is if it in on their two favorite registers

I don’t know how but when I put my code into the pos in electronics it instantly takes my to checkout. Idk how I did it but I’m never restarting that register

DBZ

A lot of times when I log in, it takes me to in store check out. I wish where it took you would be connected to what you last logged out of

DBZ

I suppose. I was just thinking about when we close the drawers. It will take longer because you have to wait for the home page to load and then the banking app