Archived New pricing tm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I've already read quite a few threads on here and thought I'd go ahead and register. I just got hired at Target as a Pricing TM. I had my orientation a couple of days ago not knowing what to expect. Certainly didn't expect it to last anywhere near the 6hrs that it did take, but a part of me is glad that the ETL-HR took the time to explain things that most other retailers just expect new people to know.

All in all I'm looking forward to starting training and settling into my role, it definitely sounds like a job I'll be well suited to.

Welcome @Red Buffalo . If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask me. Ive been doing pricing for a few years and even taught my TL a few things! It really is the best workcenter ive worked in. It is Tedious when youre looking for that ONE "black tank top" though lol.

Also, softlines doesn't intimidate me. My last job was at a screen printing shop that specialized in sportswear although we could print practically anything under the sun. I could probably tell you more about sizing, garment material and quality, ink types and qualities, graphic types and qualities, and print methods and (you guessed it) qualities, than you'd ever care to know about:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back