New reshop process

The new trick is to backstock reshop:(
Pretty sure this is happening at my store, I see odd stuff in my backroom aisles that I know I didn't put there, toys.
That's just crazy. It irks me that people make such a big freaking deal about putting out reshop. Just put the damn stuff back on the floor, how hard is that? They act like it's the end of the world. Personally, I would rather sort and put out reshop than push truck most days.

Captain liked re-shop, get to walk around and look at stuff. A non-issue really.
Same. I was really sad when they took away reshop from the front end. Especially since I was one of the fastest cashiers at it, even in Beauty, so I was pretty much guaranteed that any time the checklanes slowed down, I was going to get sent out with a three-tier.

We have not used guest carts in quite awhile. I asked my SD if I could use a cart before the store opened and was told never ever. I had a huge shoe set with tons of cardboard. I actually asked first to use a cage, also getting it off the floor before store opened. When that was shot down, I asked about a cart. I'll ask anything. Hearing no is no big deal. I will survive.

At my store we still use guest carts for trash, cardboard, reshop, everything. If I wanna set an endcap when I come in at 8 I usually have to use carts to pull the batch. Uboats are all used for truck in the am and 3 tiers are full of grocery 1/1 or backstock. I guess my store is the problem child.

Our Log ETL said no carts after the unload, we usually finished it by 530a. Pallet of Fresh Step in front of the aisle. Destined for the back wall. "no carts, they're for the customers". 545am....in chem aisle.....lots of customers at 545am!

It amazes me how Spot can't get its shit together when it comes to Abandons.

What's the next cute trendy term for Store Manager?

Proletariat Mentor
comrade comrade you must not disagree with the center to strongly or at all. It could be off to the reeducation camps with you if you persist with this silly notion of free will and the idea that you have the right to have your own thoughts.

long live the red and khaki machine.

I cheerfully smiled, joked around a little and lined up my mustard and salad dressing beautifully. And then I punch out. Rinse and repeat day after day for 8 years. Boredom is cool.

Back