Archived New Transfer from TX to Cali, BR to Market Transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just moved from TX to Cali and will be working in Market at my new store (what is Market? Is it Groceries?), I have been working Backroom ever since I started working for Target so this is new for me and we didn't have a Market team at my TX store. So, what is Market? And what does the opener and closer do on a daily basis?

I've just moved from TX to Cali and will be working in Market at my new store (what is Market? Is it Groceries?), I have been working Backroom ever since I started working for Target so this is new for me and we didn't have a Market team at my TX store. So, what is Market? And what does the opener and closer do on a daily basis?
Yes market is the grocery section of target. Opener can either push truck, or pull and push CAFs, research, do plano revision, backstock, reshop. closer usually pulls/pushes 3 pm CAFs , backstock, reshop, and zone. Is your pay the same as it was in TX? How long did the whole process take?

You must be moving from a GM to a P fresh store. I hope you don't mind the cold

You must be moving from a GM to a P fresh store. I hope you don't mind the cold
What is a GM and what is a P fresh store? I hate the cold. I can stand the coolers, but freezer probably like 20 minutes max lol.

Most backroom folks are now, grocery. You did ask questions before you transfer?
I did ask if they wanted me to continue as BR or something else, they asked if I wanna do Market/Groceries, I said yes since I wanted to try something new.

Yes market is the grocery section of target. Opener can either push truck, or pull and push CAFs, research, do plano revision, backstock, reshop. closer usually pulls/pushes 3 pm CAFs , backstock, reshop, and zone. Is your pay the same as it was in TX? How long did the whole process take?
Thanks for the informations! What is plano revision & reshop btw? My TL said I need to talk to HRs about the pay but It'd definitely get a boost. It took about 2 weeks before I was told I would get the job.

Thanks for the informations! What is plano revision & reshop btw? My TL said I need to talk to HRs about the pay but It'd definitely get a boost. It took about 2 weeks before I was told I would get the job.

Market pays the same as backroom unfortunately

What is a GM and what is a P fresh store? I hate the cold. I can stand the coolers, but freezer probably like 20 minutes max lol.

Generals merchandise and perishables fresh. Some stores get fresh produce while your old store probably just had packaged food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back