Archived New upcoming org charts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourfriendlyTL

[Redacted]
Hey everyone! I recently heard from my fellow leaders and STL that we will most likely be getting new org charts as a whole for the company next month has anyone else heard about this?

It’ll have the new positions or the new names of the positions. Nothing out of the ordinary than what we currently have. If you look up the org chart of the stores in the piloting districts, it already has it.
From what our upper leadership has stated most stores will be getting 1 to 2 new TLs.

It’ll have the new positions or the new names of the positions. Nothing out of the ordinary than what we currently have. If you look up the org chart of the stores in the piloting districts, it already has it.
Piloting districts?

All DTL’s and up will have a group meeting in Minneapolis during March week 1 where modernization will be officially rolled out to the entire company. STL’s will have a meeting the following week with a company expectation that’s modernization is fully implemented in all stores by the beginning of Q2 (May).
Select Supertargets (not previously tested last year only Pfresh/GM stores tested) will begin full modernization next month. Food leadership is being reduced down to 3-4 Leads in most workcharts. One significant loss is the Market lead is being eliminated in all store with sales less then $80 million. All market TM’s will report directly to Food Leader in those stores my district.
Thanks
Area13

All DTL’s and up will have a group meeting in Minneapolis during March week 1 where modernization will be officially rolled out to the entire company. STL’s will have a meeting the following week with a company expectation that’s modernization is fully implemented in all stores by the beginning of Q2 (May).
Select Supertargets (not previously tested last year only Pfresh/GM stores tested) will begin full modernization next month. Food leadership is being reduced down to 3-4 Leads in most workcharts. One significant loss is the Market lead is being eliminated in all store with sales less then $80 million. All market TM’s will report directly to Food Leader in those stores my district.
Thanks
Area13

Food overall loses leadership and there is shift on overall ETL’s being reduced in low volumes and increased in high volumes. Most stores that are not ULV and don’t have a ETLGE can expect to add a ETLGE with all stores 35 mil and up having one. All ULV stores can expect to have only STL and 1 ETL.

Thanks
Area13
I assume you mean that the market lead is going away in SuperTargets that are less than $80 million?

Most stores won't gain TL headcount, they'll loose it. It all depends on your Volume, same with Executive count.

I'm kinda nervous to see the Food changes and how they impact my store. Food & Beverage lead was in position all year at my store during the Pilot and I'm currently in a Super were we have 4 Leads for the entire Food department plus a Leader.

Most stores won't gain TL headcount, they'll loose it. It all depends on your Volume, same with Executive count.

I'm kinda nervous to see the Food changes and how they impact my store. Food & Beverage lead was in position all year at my store during the Pilot and I'm currently in a Super were we have 4 Leads for the entire Food department plus a Leader.

For food they are testing “coordinator” positions that report to Group Directors. They are hourly (think TL level) and are in charge of a food department for an entire market. Dry/Dairy/Frozen/Meat and Produce/Food Production. One team has Supers and the other has Pfresh. Their job is to be in stores 4 days a week teaching and training alongside team members.

While similar to the old Food Business Partner position that was eliminated years ago the coordinator do less consulting and are excepted to be more hands on. For example instead of walking a store and saying your zone sucks and your end caps aren’t right saying fix it and leave, they would walk and zone with a team member or build an endcap with a team member teaching and coaching.

Food overall loses leadership and there is shift on overall ETL’s being reduced in low volumes and increased in high volumes. Most stores that are not ULV and don’t have a ETLGE can expect to add a ETLGE with all stores 35 mil and up having one. All ULV stores can expect to have only STL and 1 ETL.
I have a friend that works in a grocery store where the only salaried employee, the store director. All other managers are hourly employees and most are part of UFCW union.

So I am Food TL in a ULV GM store. They said my position was staying, do I need to worry coming the announcements?

What changes are happening with srtl of food in Flex format stores??? Or any flex changes in general

So I am Food TL in a ULV GM store. They said my position was staying, do I need to worry coming the announcements?

From the above and many years here, I would say you are safe. It sounds like they are going to kill any additional ETL's and condense any tl's tied to food. In a super; we have a TL over produce, consumables, bakery/deli, sb/fa plus an ETL over consumables (4 TL's + 1 ETL). In my current store, my extreme guess would be to kill ETL-Consumables, keep the market TL and condense to produce/deli, sb/bakery and pass/kill cafe to the front end (3 TL's). All the TL's would report to the director.

For food they are testing “coordinator” positions that report to Group Directors. They are hourly (think TL level) and are in charge of a food department for an entire market. Dry/Dairy/Frozen/Meat and Produce/Food Production. One team has Supers and the other has Pfresh. Their job is to be in stores 4 days a week teaching and training alongside team members.

While similar to the old Food Business Partner position that was eliminated years ago the coordinator do less consulting and are excepted to be more hands on. For example instead of walking a store and saying your zone sucks and your end caps aren’t right saying fix it and leave, they would walk and zone with a team member or build an endcap with a team member teaching and coaching.
They are also doing this for backroom. Didn’t know they were hourly though. They’re basically an expert that comes in and digs in deep working with the team teaching them the how’s and why’s of an area.

They came in and sat with leadership going over metrics and what they wanted to address over the next few days, then got to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back