Archived Niemann Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went 50% off yesterday, and it is STILL not selling at my store. Even though it's been remerchandised in different departments according to the NTU, and signed with appropriate signing.

Went 50% off yesterday, and it is STILL not selling at my store. Even though it's been remerchandised in different departments according to the NTU, and signed with appropriate signing.

We are seeing a few items move, but certainly not at pace you would expect for 50% off product.

We still have that UGH-ly bike parked near the front.
May have to go over & 'accidently' kick it over....

I am surprised that ours is not still there. Even more surprised that someone paid full price for it. I have yet to hear of anyone coming for an adjustment.

If they're looking for another, send 'em to MY store!
Heck, I'll even PM directions!

Our bike was sitting up near guest services last night, with a name on it, I think. So maybe someone plans to buy the stupid thing? I don't know if we could be so lucky!

With our return luck, I'm surprised the first one doesn't have a mate, yet.

Man, I just saw tonight that we got another bike in. We just finally sold the last of the six we had :[

All the STL's in my district were going to play a joke one particular STL in the district (also the DTL's home store). They were all going to purchase the bikes from their own stores and return them to the one store. It would have been hilarious, but I doubt the higher higher ups would think so. Smartly, they opted against it.

All the STL's in my district were going to play a joke one particular STL in the district (also the DTL's home store). They were all going to purchase the bikes from their own stores and return them to the one store. It would have been hilarious, but I doubt the higher higher ups would think so. Smartly, they opted against it.

If I was at that store, I would have lawled hard.

Thanks, someone was asking me about that yesterday. I told her I didn't know, but that it would be out the door by January 5th. (Thank God).

Mine has been sellling although I have an abundance of marc jacobs pouches and those ceramic dog dishes....oh yeah and those yoga mats!

The only thing we had that actually sold was the white pleated girls dress..... Biggest dog??? That damned purple fluffy dress..... I have sold only 1(size 8) even with the 50% "sale".....

I was at Neiman's outlet, "Last Call", yesterday and guess what I saw? All of the NM for Target merchandise. Here I thought it was exclusive....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back