Archived nintendo??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I work for target and they can't put one aside for me to buy, am I allowed to go wait outside the store like everyone else?

If I work for target and they can't put one aside for me to buy, am I allowed to go wait outside the store like everyone else?

Absolutely As long as you aren't scheduled. If you are scheduled you have to wait 15 minutes to get it on a lunch or break.

We had a flow tm get termed for it. He tried to take his break at 7am when the store opened and buy a switch on a day he worked.

He should have went outside on his break and got in line

Last edited:
Absolutely As long as you aren't scheduled. If you are scheduled you have to wait 15 minutes to get it on a lunch or break.

We had a flow tm get termed for it. He tried to take his break at 7am when the store opened and buy a switch on a day he worked.

He should have went outside on his break and got in line
I'm backroom for only 4 hrs tomorrow from 11am to 3 pm. So I wouldn't get in trouble?

You should be ok. But ASANTS...Some stores even make off the clock TMs wait 15-30 minutes before allowing them to purchase high demand items.

Had a set of Execs that blocked all TMs from BF doorbusters, release dated merchandise, and all high demand merchandise for the 1st hour.

1rjlvr.jpg

How to buy Nintendo’s SNES Classic on launch day

Buy it here if available for 79.99
Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back