OLED Nintendo

Because I have limited time, explanation: only lead in my area, sitting here thinking of all the tasks/workload we have in area. Anyway, Is the new OLED Nintendo going to the same OPU/Drive-Up option like the PS5/XboxX? I haven't had a moment to go through the October planner between new hire training, active shooter time, etc... taking most computer time

I'll be surprised if it's pickup only. I don't see demand being that much higher than the regular switch. It's the exact same console with a different screen, that's it.

I'll be surprised if it's pickup only. I don't see demand being that much higher than the regular switch. It's the exact same console with a different screen, that's it.
Figured, but ya know people can be prudes about having the best and latest before the holidays.

It’s gonna be $350 right? Nintendo is also lowering the price of the original switch from what I saw online. It’s gonna be a huge bust. Won’t be any demand

It’s gonna be $350 right? Nintendo is also lowering the price of the original switch from what I saw online. It’s gonna be a huge bust. Won’t be any demand
Apparently the original isn't getting a price cut. But I can see there being holiday sales on them.