Archived No hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately my store has been cutting hours like crazy, this past week alone no team member had over 35 hours.

Is this happening at any other stores?

Not at my store. At least, not in my department. We are all sitting at about 38-40+ hours for a 3 week period. Does your store have a lot of TM's? If so, they could just be dividing up the hours.
Other than that, it seems very odd given the holiday season.

I'm being consistently scheduled / asked to work at least 40 hour work weeks, so unless you guys used up a shit ton of payroll on nothing, it's a mystery.

And my store isn't high volume / low on employees either

We over hired

Backroom getting one day a week while flow gets no more than 20 hours

Is that what it is? Over hiring?

I guess now I know.

I think it depends on location. In my city, cost of living is high and comparatively few people can afford to accept retail hours and pay, so team members are harder to come by, even with pay being between $14.75 and $15.25. Even seasonals are occasionally pulling 40 hour weeks right now. Hours slumped a bit next week, and the week before this, but we're hard up for people.

It varies by dept here. I only had 32 hours this week, 35 after switching shifts. Next week I only have 33 (across 3 depts) and the following week, 29 (just in sbux). Our cashiers are getting shitty hours because mytime keeps putting a million sf tms on register.

I'm so damn tired though, kinda happy about the 29 hour week with 3 days off.

We overscheduled to account for call outs but then didn't get as many call outs so we had to cut like 140 hours

Weird, we overhired too and i'm booked solid at 40 for the next 2 weeks even though my availability says otherwise, they even some of us slide for overtime this week and a few for next.

My store has tons of hours right now. Overtime approved for next week. My store was number 1 in our district Thursday and Friday.

I have four days off this week for a total of 21 hours.

Meanwhile, my CA trainees are running the cart pusher on turtle.

Pretty fucking fucked up.

40 hours this week and all shifts start at 7AM, I'm more than okay with this

our store blew past the BF projections so they damn well better keep making it rain on me

My hours dropped drastically...I think my store is definitely overstaffed...at least for cashiers.

My store opened up OT for SFS and backroom yesterday, but haven't heard anything about this week. Did put in a solid 51 hours last week though

At my store, some departments are getting bare minimal payroll, but SFS has a shit ton, and certain individual TM's are getting approved OT. One of my electronics TM's was given the okay from our STL to rack in 60 hours this week.

Not sure if it's over-hiring or what, but I'm not the only TM who's been getting shorted on hours at my store. Thanksgiving week was more, but next week it's back to short shifts. And then they wonder why I pick up hours at my other job and can't stay when there's a bunch of call-offs.

Our store isn't SFS...no hours, lol. Sure, we'll let the mold grow all over pFresh, but we won't schedule enough Market TMs so the FA and CTL can actually clean the place instead of pushing the truck...good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back