Archived No hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week I work for 4 days, next week I work 0 days. This is the second time they gave me 0 hrs for a week. Its crazy considering I transferred from a good target branch that used to give me 30-38hrs per week and now I get nothing. I dont think I can just stand by each week for them to call. What should I do? How should I ask for more hours? And to whom? I feel like I should just get a new job or at least a second one if my schedule continues to be this way.

Call them if they don’t call you. Pester them nonstop. Not guaranteed to work but better than nothing. When you call ask if there are any callouts that day and say you’re more than happy to come in and cover the shifts.

Your ETL and HR. As we move to Modernization, ETLs will have more direct impact on the schedule, but for now, most stores still have HR do it.

I read on workbench that they must schedule team members at least 4 hours per week. I also read that they have to ask permission before they schedule you less than 8 hours apart for your shifts. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back