Archived No Name Tag "Flair"

Status
Not open for further replies.

starmaster1000

Master NCR Torture Device Operator
I don't know if that's the name for it, but many people at Target have "hablo español" and "Trainer" on their name badges.

Our ETL-GE told everyone who has these to stop using them and order plain name badges with no "flair" of any sort and all ETLs are to do the same with their teams.

Y'all heard of this shit? Said it was a Target thing.

Good luck with that at my store, where half of the ETLs have label-maker nametags, and one has this goofy ass nametag that says “ETL Douche B.” 😂 some old school af TMs have their red swipe name badges with their photo on it, and backroom wears sticker name tags. We have plenty of Hablo espanol and I sign asl and trainer nametags as well.

I’ll stick with my engraved first name last initial nametag.

My district encourages its but it needs to be an official name tag ordered through HR. We have a couple TMs Fluent Spanish speakers that have special name tags and a couple TMs with their pronouns on their name tags

My district encourages its but it needs to be an official name tag ordered through HR. We have a couple TMs Fluent Spanish speakers that have special name tags and a couple TMs with their pronouns on their name tags
That's just it... These are the ones ordered where the text contours/curves with the tag.
Apparently they won't order any more with that stuff.

These are our officially ordered ones.

They told us no, name only. No other anything.

We went through a period where they told us first name only, no last initial to tell one Mike from the other 8. It wasn't brand to have more than Mike 🙄

If you forgot your name tag at one of my stores you wore either Brand or Brandie for your shift.
I like the name tags that say "i sign" on them.. That is huge for some guests

It even helps me, when I need someone who speaks a different language. I can understand some Spanish but speaking it? I can order from the taco truck where they understand but not much more. So seeing my co-workers name tags I can kinda put that in the back of the brain and when needed call who I need to.. And those employees I know when they get the chance to use that language do love it. One co-worker who speaks Russian loves when we call him cause it keeps him in practice.

This is just idiocy for no reason and the tag you can speak a different language isn't flair, its information. Flair is the sticker I have on my name tag of some paw prints or the crossed pistons on another.

Sounds like your store is lumping the language flair in to address an unrelated issue. They also may be cheap since the language name tags cost twice as much but are still like 3 bucks.

What next, are they going to make your TPS wear a regular badge?

I don't know if that's the name for it, but many people at Target have "hablo español" and "Trainer" on their name badges.

Our ETL-GE told everyone who has these to stop using them and order plain name badges with no "flair" of any sort and all ETLs are to do the same with their teams.

Y'all heard of this shit? Said it was a Target thing.

Hmmm, I've been wearing my old one with "Trainer" on it (and I'm not one at my current store). Only one who complained was another kept on seasonal TM who was slightly jealous. :)

Guess I need to the find the white people name for LeMonGello.

I like wearing the name tag that doesn’t have a name on it, just the line. When an ETL asks me about it I tell them “A man has no name”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back