Archived No vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't allowed to use carts. They sent 6 tubs back. All the flats belong to flow on truck days. All other vehicles are full of backstock. Well, what am I supposed to use?

Are stores really sending back their remaining tubs? Jesus Christ.

My store was like no shopping carts until Q4 when they realized Guest service started to look like mini target. So they let TMS use carts but told them that if one comes available they are expected to use it over the cart.

My store was like no shopping carts until Q4 when they realized Guest service started to look like mini target. So they let TMS use carts but told them that if one comes available they are expected to use it over the cart.
In my district, a cart being used by a TM is an instant red/failed visit if caught.

I’m going to start telling them to use the SFS tubs.

In my store that will get your shit dumped on the floor.. SFS only.. Cause they did that and took carts that were full waiting to be packed, and we lost batches and had to cancel orders. Yeah that is a "oh fuck no!" The rule we put in since we don't actually use all the SFS carts we have was we didn't label all of them, so the ones that are blank are up for grabs for any team that needs it. But if its labeled? yeah just don't do it.

Our response is always, not our responsibility to make up for your mistakes. You can make empty vehicles just as easily as taking ours.

Tubs should be tossed into trash dump bin like those you would see for contractors remodel trash. SFS should have their own vehicles that are different from three tiers and are only for SFS and the remaining 3 tiers go to the backroom to use for whomever needs one.

Tubs should be tossed into trash dump bin like those you would see for contractors remodel trash. SFS should have their own vehicles that are different from three tiers and are only for SFS and the remaining 3 tiers go to the backroom to use for whomever needs one.
Technically you were supposed to connect with local charities or food banks to donate the tubs but yeah you can toss them in an open top too

we were told to figure it out. Really?? How about bring back the bloody tubs that'd be a great place to start.
I mean to be fair I don’t think more vehicles really fixes a broken process. They took them away and gave us 20-30 uboats so really there are the same amount of vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back