Archived On Hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m have 6 repacks of shoes that I My Supported to try to get them out of receiving. I sent them the DPCI’s and quantities and they said there were no on hands for them and to change the on hands to reflect the quantities I do have. I’ve never done on hands so what is the procedure for doing them? Do I need to sort out the DPCI’s or am I able to scan them and have a running total of what I do have?

I’m have 6 repacks of shoes that I My Supported to try to get them out of receiving. I sent them the DPCI’s and quantities and they said there were no on hands for them and to change the on hands to reflect the quantities I do have. I’ve never done on hands so what is the procedure for doing them? Do I need to sort out the DPCI’s or am I able to scan them and have a running total of what I do have?
Those are your recalls from last June you should have disposed of them when you got the final disposition. The way to look that up is go to recall data and check the dpci and what final disposition was given , most of them was crc or destroyed via compactor .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back