Archived One week off !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys I got my schedule for the last week of the month and I am not gonna get any hours . so I was wondering if they will fire me ??? or that's because the sales are down these days !

no I don't , but I want to know if this is a signal that they will fire me or no

I will but do you think they did that because the sales are down or they did that for another reason

I would talk to your hr/etl or etl. Like someone else said mytime can make mistakes so its better to ask than to sit around and worry. I will also add that usually this time of the year the last week of the month is when Spot tends to cut hours....as stores are trying to make payroll for the month. I have seen them not schedule people at all and or cut their one shift they were scheduled for the week.

Last edited:
I just can't wait 3 more days to talk to my HR . but it's good to know that I am not the only one thx

More than likely a scheduling mistake. Check with your TL, ETL, or ETL-hR

I just want to be allowed to shake some sense into some people. Is that too much to ask?

hey guys I got my schedule for the last week of the month and I am not gonna get any hours . so I was wondering if they will fire me ??? or that's because the sales are down these days !
You mean the week of Feb 22-28? Was it posted in the store or you just checked it online? Because it might be blank online if they just started working on the next schedule and haven't scheduled anyone in your workcenter yet.

If it still says the same thing on Friday afternoon, then maybe you might worry and want to talk to your ETL-HR. But I doubt your schedule is already done on a Monday.

You mean the week of Feb 22-28? Was it posted in the store or you just checked it online? Because it might be blank online if they just started working on the next schedule and haven't scheduled anyone in your workcenter yet.

If it still says the same thing on Friday afternoon, then maybe you might worry and want to talk to your ETL-HR. But I doubt your schedule is already done on a Monday.
yes , I checked my schedule online for the week of Feb 22-28 so I was shocked that they posted my schedule too early . I wish it's a blank page and not the official schedule .

yes , I checked my schedule online for the week of Feb 22-28 so I was shocked that they posted my schedule too early . I wish it's a blank page and not the official schedule .

Pretty sure its a mistake the schedule for that week probably isn't done.

I would talk to your hr/etl or etl. Like someone else said mytime can make mistakes so its better to ask than to sit around and worry. I will also add that usually this time of the year the last week of the month is when Spot tends to cut hours....as stores are trying to make payroll for the month. I have seen them not schedule people at all and or cut their one shift they were scheduled for the week.

I thought that was the last week of january.

i think its because valentines day
it's a official holiday so they probably gave you the week off for being a good employee.

i think its because valentines day
it's a official holiday so they probably gave you the week off for being a good employee.

lol! we got ourselves a comedian here :D

Although to be serious, last year we had Easter Sunday off. Our store was closed that day and everything.

lol! we got ourselves a comedian here :D

Although to be serious, last year we had Easter Sunday off. Our store was closed that day and everything.
What holidays does Target close? I know Christmas, and there was outrage last year over it by employees and customers alike but they were opened for Thanksgiving Thursday for Black Friday (I hope that doesn't happen again this year).

It will happen again. Target will open at 6 pm or earlier next year. 8 AM open by 2020, and kiss Easter off goodbye by then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back