Archived Online Only stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any other store been hit with the most random Online Only stuff? Various CDs, furniture, electronics stuff, pens, etc. I'm definitely not complaining as I have been getting stuff on the cheap, but why is this? Are they clearing out DCs?

We get 6 laptops at my store. Buy online, 6 laptops for 2k each, then return them for 2k at the store. Try to buy them at the store for 1k ea, a big profit of 6k, then they sell them online after that.
Sorry! We figured it out, we will not sell the laptops back to you today, maybe in 3 weeks, at 1750.00 ea.

Last edited:
We had somebody who went ugly dress shopping online and we got 8 butt ugly (color and style) bridesmaid/type dresses one night. We get a lot of odd colored dresses but I have gotten a few great deals on clothes (I don't think we have a lot of electronics returned) but I always wait the 15 minutes I was told product has to be on the floor.

A lot of ipod accessories hadn't dropped into the system before the reset. Any inventory not up in the steel kept getting SIM and put on clearance endcaps. I would just take it off the endcaps, stick in the boat for a week or two, if it doesn't drop into the system, then I'll give it to the Pricing TL.

No one gets a sweet deal but me!:buba:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back