Archived Online Pharmacy Rewards Coupon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanzano

GSTL
So with every 5 prescriptions filled I understand pharmacy rewards members get an online coupon code good for 5% off their order, as well as an in-store one. I was wondering if anyone here had one of those they'd be willing to give me if they don't mean to use it before it expires? I'm younger TM and don't get prescriptions filled but I'm actually make a very large online purchase and these have been quite difficult to track down so it would be much appreciated! Just figured I'd ask :)

It is suggested not to do it. I have turned away tm's who tried to abuse discount policy. Then I say, I am doing this, because of policy & so you can keep your job with spot.

A TM at our store got coached for passing around her Rx reward coupon to other TMs after she'd used it.

So you're saying using a 5% pharmacy rewards coupon with the team member and red card discount it against policy altogether? Or just that sharing one coupon with more than one TM is? Because I was just asking for an online coupon that nobody used or was gunna use. Just like if it were gunna expire anyway I'd love to have it. xD Otherwise I'm hunting on eBay. :p

So you're saying using a 5% pharmacy rewards coupon with the team member and red card discount it against policy altogether? Or just that sharing one coupon with more than one TM is? Because I was just asking for an online coupon that nobody used or was gunna use. Just like if it were gunna expire anyway I'd love to have it. xD Otherwise I'm hunting on eBay. :p

I would think those coupons would be coded in such a way that they are tied to that person's account anyhow. I'm not sure how they would do this, but it's the 21st century, so I'm sure they've figured out a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back