OPU freezers and coolers.

Does your store have OPU freezers and coolers? My store recently got them. They are at the front wall of the store by the cash registers. They have "team members only" signs on them.

I wish ours were by the registers. They’re up front, but literally the opposite side from the service desk 🤦🏻‍♂️

We have ours and they are located in the GS OPU hold area. I am sooooo glad we do not have to run to the back any more.

We have had ours in place in Target Cafe seating for two weeks - not in use yet as Corp still can't monitor one if the coolers. Someday....

Then, in 2 weeks we start assembling the racks to move all our OPU to that space, to be in use beginning 10/22.

We have had ours in place in Target Cafe seating for two weeks - not in use yet as Corp still can't monitor one if the coolers. Someday....

Then, in 2 weeks we start assembling the racks to move all our OPU to that space, to be in use beginning 10/22.

Good luck! Our OPU hold area has had a makeover of sorts to hold more bags. But 4th quarter will all be crowded AF, I'm sure.

Yeah that is exactly how it went down in my store. Like for real. Then labels needed to get on the hold spaces. That took another few days....
Yesterday I noticed our 2nd cooler was working properly, so I made labels and the OPU team filled it quickly. Sometimes, you can't wait for the person who does things. You can be the person to do the thing.

Yeah that is exactly how it went down in my store. Like for real. Then labels needed to get on the hold spaces. That took another few days....
Yesterday I noticed our 2nd cooler was working properly, so I made labels and the OPU team filled it quickly. Sometimes, you can't wait for the person who does things. You can be the person to do the thing.
That's what we're doing tomorrow - Corp still can't monitor remotely, so we will do a manual log and start using the spaces tomorrow - after inventory today/tonight.

Ours are in use finally, but we are still struggling to get under 2 minutes. The app allowing anyone to switch from order pickup to drive up is really messing it up as SO many people do not tell us on the way. Even telling the guests isn’t getting through to them... there are regular large grocery order guests that habitually do not alert us even with us telling them.

Ours are in use finally, but we are still struggling to get under 2 minutes. The app allowing anyone to switch from order pickup to drive up is really messing it up as SO many people do not tell us on the way. Even telling the guests isn’t getting through to them... there are regular large grocery order guests that habitually do not alert us even with us telling them.
I really wish they would fix that. I’m all for penalizing guests that don’t tell you they are on the way.

Back