Archived Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my orientation tonight. I was too NOT to wear red and khaki?!? I’m so paranoid that I do have red and khaki with me (I’m at my FT day job) but can anyone confirm that I’ll be fine showing up in other colors. I’ve got a short window to get to orientation (they asked me to come earlier than I normally said I’m available just for orientation)

You should be fine in regular clothes. Obviously, nothing with holes. You may end up doing the Orientation Team Member activity in the store, so they don't want guests to disturb you with questions.
Good Luck!
AJ

I just have one question about those orientation videos, why can't they have an animated talking Bullseye talk about the evils of "communists" unions and how Target is doing it's part to fight the Red Menace.

Dunno about that a talking bullseye in the future, but I do know that the Orientation videos were just redone and first used about 3 weeks ago. :)

I just have one question about those orientation videos, why can't they have an animated talking Bullseye talk about the evils of "communists" unions and how Target is doing it's part to fight the Red Menace.
Really? You want someone in Minneapolis to spend a week doing that just so you will see it? You know that would end up on Youtube almost immediately and we would be ridiculed for it.

15 Worst Employee Training Videos - Intertech Blog
onboarding - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back