Archived Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, as they are I hope very well, I'm here because I have a few doubts, I had my first interview and I will have my guidance soon, the doubt that I have is if it can be a problem that my English is not good for my orientation because in the interview my husband helped me with the translation, the person who interviewed us was very kind and asked him in relation to the work that if my limited English would be a problem to which he answered no, there were many people in the turn that I will have to speak Spanish since I am from Colombia, but my doubt is that my husband can not go to the orientation and I want to know if they ask very difficult questions to answer with my limited English, I clarify that I can understand a 70% but speaking in English is very difficult for me since I am new in the United States. thanks I really want this job.

Hello everyone, as they are I hope very well, I'm here because I have a few doubts, I had my first interview and I will have my guidance soon, the doubt that I have is if it can be a problem that my English is not good for my orientation because in the interview my husband helped me with the translation, the person who interviewed us was very kind and asked him in relation to the work that if my limited English would be a problem to which he answered no, there were many people in the turn that I will have to speak Spanish since I am from Colombia, but my doubt is that my husband can not go to the orientation and I want to know if they ask very difficult questions to answer with my limited English, I clarify that I can understand a 70% but speaking in English is very difficult for me since I am new in the United States. thanks I really want this job.
Welcome. I don’t know if they will let your husband go to orientation with you, or if they will have a translator available for you, but it doesn’t hurt to ask. In my store we had many Spanish speaking TMs/leaders and there was nearly always someone available to translate when needed. Some of our TMs spoke only Spanish and worked many years on our overnight team. Target does have training materials in Spanish, so these would be helpful to you, too. Good Luck!🍀😁

T
[QUOTE = "Black Sheep 214, post: 473531, miembro: 22175"] Bienvenido. No sé si te dejaré que mi esposo vaya a la orientación con usted, o que tenga un traductor disponible para usted, pero no está de más información. En mi tienda teníamos muchos TM / líderes que hablan español y casi siempre había alguien disponible para traducir cuando era necesario. Algunos de nuestros TM solo hablaban español y trabajaron muchos años en nuestro equipo nocturno. Target tiene materiales de capacitación en español. ¡Buena suerte! 🍀😁 [/ CITA]
Tanks parce 👍
Thank you!😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back