Archived Our generation event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My store is suppose to have an our generation event on Saturday where guests can RSVP their child's doll to get a free gift. Red wire just links the information to the Facebook event page for our store, but other than that we have had zero communication. We went to the event page and messed around with rsvping and can tell there are at least a 100 RSVPs. I pulled up the sunflower sampling events and it shows og, but on their notes it shows that it is staffed by our team. Has anyone heard of this that can give some insight? My stl says we are 1 of 2 in our group that are scheduled for this.

I sware I thought this meant something different that the doll, like the protest in front of Verizon. The OG event should be buried on the workbench somewhere. If you cant find it give them one of those dogs or a set of shoes.

Our generation dolls are on cartwheel through Saturday. There was a event mention in the headlines pages on workbench.

Thanks I'll look around again today when I go in. I was off yesterday, so hopefully my stl got some answers.

Uhhh I haven’t seen anything about this. Is this a newly announced event? Because I didn’t schedule any TMs for that

What store do you work at?
Jay-Sprays-Manny-With-Water-Bottle-Modern-Family.gif

Thanks everyone! A vendor finally called the store yesterday about it and said all we would need to prepare for them was a 4 ft table.

It is only in selected stores. Our store has a giant our generations section so I’m not sure if it is just at stores with that model type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back