Archived our seasonals have been told if they are staying or going

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of the few that work without needing to. I work because I like to shop and it's fun.

So today the seasonals were told who was staying and who was let go. Most stopped showing up but a few keep working. I'm sad to see them go but understand why. I've bought cards and gifts for a proper send off. I don't want them to feel like we didn't appreciate them and are happy to say goodbye. It's tough for them.

So what do you get a female that is more of a tom boy? No kids, has a boyfriend but isn't girly in any aspect.

Just get a gift card to the person, don't get a Target gift card tho. I doubt deep inside she would want to shop at Target for a while. Who doesn't like Subways?!

I'm one of the few that work without needing to. I work because I like to shop and it's fun.

So today the seasonals were told who was staying and who was let go. Most stopped showing up but a few keep working. I'm sad to see them go but understand why. I've bought cards and gifts for a proper send off. I don't want them to feel like we didn't appreciate them and are happy to say goodbye. It's tough for them.

So what do you get a female that is more of a tom boy? No kids, has a boyfriend but isn't girly in any aspect.
That is really nice of you !

Who does like Subway?

White flavorless bread, filled with mostly lettuce.

Haha.....i have evil thoughts in my head. I actually do a lot of giving to team members but keep it hush hush. I want them to have little pick me ups and boost their moral.

As far as the tomboy, she was upset and decided not to finish the rest of her shifts. Only one girl has continued, even though she's really sad. Luckily, I've been fighting for her and she may work in another part of the store.... well find out soon enough. But tomorrow is her last day and I'll give her her a proper send off.

Subway has a half-dozen bread choices. I love em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back