Archived Outage Apology: Bonus 10% Off Owned Brands July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if many stores are not making notice of this special 10% on Saturday, July 13th when we have Target Deal Days (versus Amazon Prime Day).

On Tuesday, July 16th the world is offered
  • 30% off exclusive home brands, including indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs, bedding, bath and more

I wonder if many stores are not making notice of this special 10% on Saturday, July 13th when we have Target Deal Days (versus Amazon Prime Day).

On Tuesday, July 16th the world is offered
  • 30% off exclusive home brands, including indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs, bedding, bath and more
I asked this in another thread. I want to know what it is, if it’s everything or just some stuff.

I asked this in another thread. I want to know what it is, if it’s everything or just some stuff.

I can not say what it is on an open forum. No, don't direct message me about it either. But, I will say that you may want to talk to your store's GMTL who handles inbounds. The Prime day deal items have been coming in en masse. Inbounds always knows what the upcoming deals are.

But, in the absence of that, just buy what you want on the 13th. If it comes up cheaper during Deal Days just ask for a price adjustement. We're Target. We'll make it right. You know this.

Sounds like IF it is a Target Brand, it is an additional 10%. ALL items that are BRAND. Would be difficult to choose only a few DPCI’s to offer.

The healthy store brand products we usually get the extra 10% discount on (C9 products, frozen vegetables and fruit, etc.) are not included on Saturday.

So, even if stores don't say anything about it, presumably the extra discount would be tied to our TM discount, right? So all TMs would get it, even if your store doesn't admit it?

That's what I hope. I work Saturday so I may buy something small on my break and see if it works. If it does I'll do the rest of my shopping list once I clock out for the day.

Bad juju? Or really good corporate planning?

And someone please satisfy my curiosity tomorrow. Did it automatically take off? Or is it manual and the advertisement was good corporate PR but the lack of making sure stores knew meant there would actually be no discount?

They haven't said a word about it at my store :rolleyes:
I really just think it wasn’t communicated properly. I got the generic email from Janna Potts when the whole thing went down but never received this one so I assume it was only sent to SDs and they get 8361948483 emails a day, most probably skipped over it thinking it was another generic thank you email. My SD had no idea it was a thing or he would have told us since he is definitely an over communicator and tells us everything. After I mentioned it he went back in his email and couldn’t find anything.

I wonder (hope) it covers Bullseye’s Playground. There are a lot of cute BTS things in there and I always like to drop off a gift (bribe) to my kids teachers at their open houses 😁

Bad juju? Or really good corporate planning?

And someone please satisfy my curiosity tomorrow. Did it automatically take off? Or is it manual and the advertisement was good corporate PR but the lack of making sure stores knew meant there would actually be no discount?
I’ll bet it’s automatic since I think it’ll work online too. Similar to the C9 bonus discount

You mean another hack. We were hacked.
We weren’t. Target is a publicly traded company. If we were hacked and then lied about it, investors would quite literally sue us for everything we’re worth.

The first one was due to a backup failing, the second was an NCR issue, not targets fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back