Archived Overnights for Halloween/Seasonal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this week, my POG team is doing 5 consecutive overnights. Tonight will be Night 3 for us. It's 3 POG TMs, 1 Signing TM, 1 BRTM, 1 Electronics TM, and 2 TLs. The TLs are setting SPLs throughout the store, while the rest of the team is back in Seasonal. We should be finishing the Halloween set tonight, hopefully.

Are any other stores doing this? We typically work 7:30am to 4pm.

So, this week, my POG team is doing 5 consecutive overnights. Tonight will be Night 3 for us. It's 3 POG TMs, 1 Signing TM, 1 BRTM, 1 Electronics TM, and 2 TLs. The TLs are setting SPLs throughout the store, while the rest of the team is back in Seasonal. We should be finishing the Halloween set tonight, hopefully.

Are any other stores doing this? We typically work 7:30am to 4pm.
I wish. We set all the decor planograms last week and we set all of costumes including the 2 front tables today. I had 4 regular POG TM's, 1 we were training, and 4 flow TM's who came in at 9am to stock behind. We finished it so thankfully we don't have to be back there tomorrow with a truck going on.

we started this morn with 5 ppl plus a signing idiot who loafs about, bout 75% set, hope to start pushing the pallets tomorrow by lunch :eek:

My store has been setting Halloween over the course of two weeks. Still not done. Lot of empty aisles with "Look for something new coming soon."

Today, we moved the Star Wars costumes to their Good and Bad Pogs. It seems that our STL and ETLs set it bit by bit when Plano isn't in. I guess we'll be finished by the end of the week.

We didn't go overnight for this set. But I'll tell you what, I'm done pre-tying these sets. They never, never separate the incoming boxes. So we set everything, then push everything.

What's funny is the while pushing, we'll find random boxes of everything. One spot, domestics, etc. Some aren't even seasonal related.

Sorry, Target just sucks overall anymore. Worse and worse every year.

Probably the br was told not to back stock anything in transition. We have a ton. I killed three by mysel today but tomorrow will be a full 8 hr day of cutting boxes. I don't mind it really. I like making my sets look beautiful. We are also taking on workload of salesfloor at the same time. Revisions aren't even touched yet. I guess it's the price to pay for preforming

I'm overnight with two plano team members, one new team member and my signing team member. We set half last night, half tonight our stock team finished stocking after we leave.

No overnights here...just regular 6am. About half of Halloween was set last week by sales floor so we set the rest (decor, endcaps, tables) yesterday and today. Some flow TMs pushed about 10 pallets too.
Moving on to sales planners and softlines pogs for the rest of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back