Archived P fresh assistant duties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here work in market as a p.a im interested in the position and the daily duties I know they differ from store to store but what are some everyday things they have to do.

you make sure the produce is fresh and you keep the quality of pfresh strong. youre also responsible for market in speaking with vendors and giving them space to sell. you have to be able to do backroom and POG

I just got moved up to PA, so far it's alright. They didnt have payroll to train so I'm learning as I go. Morning duties are 'culling' checking for freshness and any spoilage, dates, QMOS and have stuff for donation, doing the produce order and zone.

ASANTS. I'm one of two PAs in my pfresh store and we are part of the food team market roll out. I am in charge when my CTL is off and I have very limited time to work on core PA roles while juggling a team of 5-7 people on two trucks and making sure things run efficiently. Dependent on how a CTL runs market, the responsibilities of a PA can vary from leadership roles to just basic consumables TMs duties

Depends on the store. I'm one of the two PA's, I generally run the team when my CTL is not around, handle all vendors and making sure everyone is doing their assigned task. To be honest I don't have time to do what a "PA" should do to full extent because I have to supervise around 5 people plus the LOD on my case about progress.

So either you're a TL-Lite or a glorified Market TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back