COVID-19 Paid leave for 30 days

If you have a health condition defined by the cdc and they offer you the 30 days paid leave. How much would that ‘paid’ leave be? Anyone?
Based on average hours/pay? If so the average over how long? Current schedule full 40 with $2 bonus is going to be a lot more than my average hours over the last month or more as hours were low. Any ideas? Thanks

I been calling the ...5850 number a couple of times since this morning and was on hold a long time and quit. I decided to just remain on the line and wait: I called at 12:30 CT and it is now 2:50 CT and I am still waiting... does anyone know a better way to request "stop work"?

I've been on hold for 1hr 42min so far myself. I intended to call my doctor's office after this to inquire about getting a note and whatever else I'll end up needing for this, but they'll probably be closed before Target picks up at this rate.

I sent an email to my doctor and got this reply: The CDC specifically asks employers to "not require a healthcare providers note"... because they are busy … and although I asked for a note to be excused because of pre-existing conditions that have me at risk, the content of the letter is that I am sick and don't need a note to return to work. I will try again.

When I call the leave and disability number they tell me to email an email for corona virus LOA, when I try it says the email is incorrect.

When I call the leave and disability number they tell me to email an email for corona virus LOA, when I try it says the email is incorrect.

I just signed up to mention the same thing. I can't even get ahold of a real person to help verify the email. I've tried different variations of it as well.

Hi, I called but coundn't get the right email too! Do you know what title should be used in the email? Thanks

Finally got through after 2hrs 45mins.
They told me I would need documentation saying I have a condition that would be compromising and all that.
But you have to give them a start date to open the claim. I couldn't decide on that so now I'll have to call back again. It hasn't hit my county yet so I was hoping to keep working until it does and then start the leave.

Finally got through after 2hrs 45mins.
They told me I would need documentation saying I have a condition that would be compromising and all that.
But you have to give them a start date to open the claim. I couldn't decide on that so now I'll have to call back again. It hasn't hit my county yet so I was hoping to keep working until it does and then start the leave.
Hi, when you called, what department you chose? I only got a recorded message after waiting more than 2 hours!

I called today for an age approved TM who is also hard of hearing to try and help get it started for her. Just over 2 hours and 40 minutes on being on hold I was finally connected as she was coming up the stairs to clock out. Talk about timing!
(ps- I also took a break, went to the floor a few times, partnered with my ETL about stuff, talked to several TMs, and even started my lunch while leaving the Zebra on speaker playing the lovely light jazz.)

It’s short term disability, which pays you 50% of your weekly pay.
Short term disability payment will replace 75 percent of your average weekly pay for 60 days. All maternity claims will be paid at 100 percent for 6-8 weeks immediately following delivery. For the remainder of the time up to 150 days, the STD payment will replace 60 percent of your average weekly pay regardless the length of time of your service at the Company

Is the paid leave payment going to be based on $13 hour or $15 hour ?
Does it matter if you haven’t been there 6 months yet?
Lastly, does anyone know if there is time frame when you start this leave?

Why does Target NOT have a special EMPLOYEE question/help line devoted to the CoronaVirus situation. Calling the regular HR number is unreasonable with such a long wait time and not knowing if you are in the correct department to handle the question about Virus / leave/ pay.
Target Corp does not care about its peons. some store level managers/leaders might but for the most part Target sees us not as humans but as a resource to be used until exhausted.

and I work here because there was nothing else available at the time and now Ive been here to long to go anywhere else. I am stuck and so are a lot of other people. and I dislike Kool-Aid

It's worse than insulting that those of you seeking their much-ballyhooed paid-leave-for-30-days are spending hours and hours on hold to deal with an HR bureaucrat at corporate, who is PROBABLY WORKING FROM HOME and not facing guests in the store. Sorry if I sound grouchy on this, but to be honest given the most recent statistics on this COVID-19 version of SARS, I think Target should offer the 30-days paid leave for self-quarantine to store-level chronologically-mature workers over age 40. This seems to be the break point where risk of serious medical symptoms skyrockets compared to those under 40.

Back