Archived paid time off question

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if posting in the wrong spot (and also sorry cause this is probably a really noob question) but, about a week ago i ended up leaving work early due being sick so i used vacation hours to put me back up to average hours. it got accepted but it was on a saturday and that paycheck already came out. if it was accepted, when do i get the money?

sorry if posting in the wrong spot (and also sorry cause this is probably a really noob question) but, about a week ago i ended up leaving work early due being sick so i used vacation hours to put me back up to average hours. it got accepted but it was on a saturday and that paycheck already came out. if it was accepted, when do i get the money?
You should have used sick hours and not vacation. And as when you get it ? It will be next check as stated before

You should have used sick hours and not vacation. And as when you get it ? It will be next check as stated before

unfortunately it's true, my state doesn't have sick hours. but thank you guys for the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back