Parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
After waiting in the 15 minute line to get through the front gates… I can’t even find a parking spot. Any other DC’s having parking lot issues? 💩

After waiting in the 15 minute line to get through the front gates… I can’t even find a parking spot. Any other DC’s having parking lot issues? 💩
Yup

You got names?

Well, on of them is a no-good, America-hating, God-denying Red! A Communist! How can we trust someone like that to moderate a message that newly-hired baby TMs might come on to learn the glorious ways of Lord Bullseye? We can't. We obviously can't!

I'm not going to name names. That's not my place without a subpeona issued by the appropriate subcommittee. But, they know who they are and they should be ashamed.

I love waiting 15 minutes to clock out at the new time clocks. Can’t wait to get talked to about working longer than 12 hours 🙃
The fact that with all this covud bullshit they opted not to add additional clocks to helpwith social distancing but just to replace the old ones is mind boggling.
Now we are all pressing the same screen and bundled in a giant group when before we never needed to touch it and the line went just as fast as it formed.

The fact that with all this covud bullshit they opted not to add additional clocks to helpwith social distancing but just to replace the old ones is mind boggling.
Now we are all pressing the same screen and bundled in a giant group when before we never needed to touch it and the line went just as fast as it formed.
They never cared about COVID. New variants going around and yet the only precaution are masks no one wears correctly

They never cared about COVID. New variants going around and yet the only precaution are masks no one wears correctly

We have hundreds of unmasked people packed tightly together at the timeclock every single day.
People walk around all shift with no mask on at all and nobody says a word.

I caught what felt like a cold. Called hr and was told to come in as long as I dont have a fever. I had every symptom of a breakthrough case of covid but was told to come to work. I stayed home and tested negative.

But they cry about all the call ins every single day.

But don't worry we have cleaners wiping things down to combat an airborne virus.

We had the cleaning guy stand in the middle of the breakroom blowing his nose for 5 minutes sounding like he had a nasty cold.
Then he walks over and opens all the microwaves with his snot fingers and then touches each handle with a dry paper towel.
You can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: WHS
We have hundreds of unmasked people packed tightly together at the timeclock every single day.
People walk around all shift with no mask on at all and nobody says a word.

I caught what felt like a cold. Called hr and was told to come in as long as I dont have a fever. I had every symptom of a breakthrough case of covid but was told to come to work. I stayed home and tested negative.

But they cry about all the call ins every single day.

But don't worry we have cleaners wiping things down to combat an airborne virus.

We had the cleaning guy stand in the middle of the breakroom blowing his nose for 5 minutes sounding like he had a nasty cold.
Then he walks over and opens all the microwaves with his snot fingers and then touches each handle with a dry paper towel.
You can't make this stuff up.
If you have covid symptoms you can call Reed group and they give you a week off paid while you get tested broski.

I love waiting 15 minutes to clock out at the new time clocks. Can’t wait to get talked to about working longer than 12 hours 🙃
New time clocks should be like old ones. Hold your badge up to it and it automatically swipes you in. Hold it up again and it automatically swipes you out. No touchy touchy. If you accidentally swipe out when coming in or accidentally swipe in when leaving the OM can fix it. They check punches daily anyway. Give me a break.

New time clocks should be like old ones. Hold your badge up to it and it automatically swipes you in. Hold it up again and it automatically swipes you out. No touchy touchy. If you accidentally swipe out when coming in or accidentally swipe in when leaving the OM can fix it. They check punches daily anyway. Give me a break.

Old one you just went to it and swiped your badge. New ones were having to touch either Clock in\Clock out to scan a badge and they lag bad at times. Maybe theirs a setting to change to make it where you don't have to click clock in\out but ours won't read a badge unless we select one. Sometimes having to wait 30seconds for it to finally load but then you have the people thinking that since it's frozen they should try and touch everything and that will fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back