Archived Pay increase when promoted to TL

How much was your Pay increase from TM to TL or PA toTL.

• $1

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • $2

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • $3

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • $4+

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious how much of a raise others got when promoted from either TM to TL or PA to TL.
Please use poll first. Thank you!

Curious how much of a raise others got when promoted from either TM to TL or PA to TL.
Please use poll first. Thank you!

Consumables pay to TL is $3.50. PA position doesn't exist anymore.

I don't do polls for something your HR could have told you

Is that a $3.50 raise no matter what you pay is? Or does promotion pay vary per person- which is what I assumed.
Also, while I realize the PA position was just eliminated, but figured PAs in the past has been promoted.

Is that a $3.50 raise no matter what you pay is? Or does promotion pay vary per person- which is what I assumed.
Also, while I realize the PA position was just eliminated, but figured PAs in the past has been promoted.

From the old pay scale so it wouldn't matter

You get promoted to a pay grade, not a set increase to pay. If TL paygrade is at $17 where you’re at, that’s the pay you’ll get regardless of current pay. Doesn’t matter if you’re brand new, making $12 or you’ve been around for 13 years and are making $16.20. There’s room for negotionation though. If you’re extremely experienced, maybe you can squeeze your ETL-HR for a little more.

Thank you Glo! That's helpful.
So it's not a flat $3.5/hr raise no matter what the previous pay is...
So what happens if a TM already makes $17?

If they’re making that much, they probably have the experience to negotiate more pay due to increase in responsibilities. I’m not really sure how many TMs out there have had enough years, and high review scores to out do the growth of wages in the company.

I went from $11.XX to $16.XX, over $5 increase. Went from TM to TL. One year with Target. Negotiated for it though. Someone else I know went from $14ish to just a couple cents more than me despite having 4 years of great performance in many workcenters because he didn’t negotiate.

I’ve been working my butt off at target for a year and 5 months. Started off at $11.50/hr and I just got promoted 2 weeks ago from TM to POG TL. My pay went from $14.50/hr to $20.75/hr

I’ve been working my butt off at target for a year and 5 months. Started off at $11.50/hr and I just got promoted 2 weeks ago from TM to POG TL. My pay went from $14.50/hr to $20.75/hr
How did you go from 11.50 to 14.50 in a year? Then a 6.25 bump seems a little unlikely considering 4 is the typical and you said you’ve only been with target a year?

I went from being happy to being stressed , so here’s your sign. Now I bath in money o_O

I make close to $17 and will be over that after this review, I hope. And I'm a tm. I've been with Target 14 years. Not impossible at all.
This is tough but believable.... I don’t know what you’ve done wrong but I definitely delivered some TM reviews making as much or More than me (their TL)

This is tough but believable.... I don’t know what you’ve done wrong but I definitely delivered some TM reviews making as much or More than me (their TL)
I have a hardlines TM over $15.50. Team member number starts with a 3.

Shift diff used to be pretty good. They rolled it into pay a few times, so long term employees can definitely be making more than TLs.

Shift diff used to be pretty good. They rolled it into pay a few times, so long term employees can definitely be making more than TLs.

This is true. When I started, our shift differential was $2/ hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back