Archived Pay raise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit my 90 days back in early November and was told that I was being kept on and kept permanently in price change with a pay raise of an extra .25 cents and that I would see this raise in a few weeks. For months it still said 9.00 on my paycheck, but even though it still said 9.00 I figured I was still making 9.25 stupidly. Only recently in April did it say 9.25. That's a really long "few weeks" from November to April. I haven't brought it up with anyone, but I don't understand why they would give me the raise after so many months. Even though it's a mere .25 I feel really cheated for doing a job with a higher pay, but not making any more money. I worked price change for all those months and that .25 would have eventually added up between November and April. I don't know how to bring this up with someone and I guess there won't be any way I can get that money they promised me. Sorry for this rant, but I really needed some place to vent.

I actually think you should expect to get it. Is your TL approachable? Your ETL? You just need a leader to back you up on this and get HR to give you the back pay because it's complete crap if they say no.

Getting hr. To give you back pay is expecting them to admit they were not doing their job right ,that is unlikely,but no harmin trying,good luck.I thought our minimum was $10 now?

Getting hr. To give you back pay is expecting them to admit they were not doing their job right ,that is unlikely,but no harmin trying,good luck.I thought our minimum was $10 now?
Yeah I'm afraid they'll just get angry and blame me for not mentioning it earlier. I guess there is no harm in asking about it though. Unfornutately, I haven't been raised to 10.00 yet :( I haven't gotten my review yet though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back