Archived Pay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are team members supposed to get a .50 cent raise after about a month working in hardlines or softlines ? I currently make 11.00 an hour and I was hired for hardlines position but I work in the fitting room as well as an operator. A fellow team member in softlines informed me that she makes 12.00 an hour and she only been employed less than 2 months ....

So are team members supposed to get a .50 cent raise after about a month working in hardlines or softlines ? I currently make 11.00 an hour and I was hired for hardlines position but I work in the fitting room as well as an operator. A fellow team member in softlines informed me that she makes 12.00 an hour and she only been employed less than 2 months ....
$12 an hour for everyone here before May I think. Everyone After is $11 until Q4. Then everyone will be the same.

$12 an hour is the companies new minimum wage their paying. However some areas are going into effect with the raise later this year, Q4 as someone else has stated.

Our $12 is already in affect in my area, and Hardlines is a base pay position so only $12 will be paid if not already at it. Softlines is specialty so unless your keyed in the system under that job code you will not recieve the .50 cents more they make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back