Archived Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
just curious if you work in a work center with a higher pay grade, like starbucks, do they have to pay you that pay grade or do they get to do it on the cheap and use your lower pay grade?

If you work more than 50% of your hours there, you're entitled to the higher paygrade (for all of your hours), but it isn't automatic. You have to make sure HR keys in the new pay grade for you.

oh yeah the don't seem to notice until you bring it up. They hope you never find out you should have been paid more :(

Luckily, I have just started really working at starbucks because they are in desperate need of TMs. So they are not underpaying me over yet!

Ah...enlightening...

So THIS is why my only salesfloor shifts are on weekend nights ( especially the payday weekends )...

*grumbling*

Not always true, or at least from what I was told. I was working in a higher paygrade area for a month with 100% of my shifts in that area, and was told I was doing quite well. I was denied the higher pay and now I've had one 4-hour shift in that area in 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back