Archived Paycheck help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my orientation on oct. 25th, and just got my first paycheck yesterday the 10th. I set up direct deposit but not seeing that money go into my account. Not sure where to go from here or what to do? Help?

my first and second went to the store. Hopefully third time gets direct deposited

Yeh, if that username contains your name & store number you'll wanna deep-six that quick.
This site is NOT company-approved & has been shut down before as they attempted to get names & ISPs so contact a moderator to change it.

Hi,
I recently sign up for direct deposit and the first paycheck was supposed to be deposited. I check my bank account and it stated that nothing was deposited from target. Even though the transaction is posted in my account. I'm not sure what happened. Does anyone know or who I should contact?

Mine it took two paper checks and then direct deposit went through. You can check your paystub online to see where it went

This right here. Direct deposit can take up to two cycles to go into effect. Usually goes in one but depends on the day you sign up.

Check your paystub online and if it was a check, it will have a check number in a few places. If it was a deposit it will say deposit number. And if it was a deposit and you didn't get it, check the direct deposit setup page to make sure it has the correct account info, and then call your bank.

How to sign up for eHR???
Your username is in fact your TM number.

You can set up or change your password by opening Workbench and clicking "Forgot Password." They will ask for your TM number, last 4 digits of SSN, and birthday (MMDD) before giving you a temporary password. You log in using this temporary password. Then, it will ask you to change your password.

If you are still unable to log in, then you have to call CSC at (612) 304-4357 and talk to a representative. They can make it so you can log in just fine.
Thanks
Hrlady

How to sign up for eHR???

Your username is in fact your TM number.

You can set up or change your password by opening Workbench and clicking "Forgot Password." They will ask for your TM number, last 4 digits of SSN, and birthday (MMDD) before giving you a temporary password. You log in using this temporary password. Then, it will ask you to change your password.

If you are still unable to log in, then you have to call CSC at (612) 304-4357 and talk to a representative. They can make it so you can log in just fine.
Thanks
Hrlady

Jeremy Henry, set up your password on Workbench by following the instructions above. Once you are done with the set up, log out of Workbench. Then, click on the EHR icon on the computer. You can log into EHR using your TM number and password.

Jeremy Henry, set up your password on Workbench by following the instructions above. Once you are done with the set up, log out of Workbench. Then, click on the EHR icon on the computer. You can log into EHR using your TM number and password.

And once you’ve done that, change your user name here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back