Archived Paychecks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm going to switch banks (Im planning on moving across the country) so I elected to get a paper check. Since Friday is Veterans day will we get our checks tomorrow or Friday?

Or you can go to Amscot and pay like 5 dollars to cash it. Not end of the world. Time to sign up for direct deposit or the cash card!

Except that stores didn't actually get them. Mine didn't nor did a few sister stores..

Yeah we got a bs weather delay email. Target blew it.

The LOD said he'd assume tomorrow.. which means I can't cash it till Monday..

Does your bank not open even for a few hours Saturday morning?

For anyone desperate for their money. HRs have been instructed to do payouts for TMs who really need it.

For anyone desperate for their money. HRs have been instructed to do payouts for TMs who really need it.

That was never mentioned. "They will probably come in later and will be here for Friday." I have DD for such idiocy but some were downright pissed off.

We got the email as well!! We had some upset team members but we were able to do payouts for those who needed the money asap and couldn't wait for Saturday. You can also cash paychecks at Walmart for $3 and at some grocery stores. Most banks charge around $6 if you don't have an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back